Our goal is to keep your home or business comfortable all year round.
Our site is designed to help you become an informed consumer when it comes to your air conditioning equipment. Learn why you can count on us to maintain, repair, and install systems for your home, for your business or for your own commercial and residential clients. Suscribe to
our blog blog.ApolloBeachAir.com for more tips on how to keep your AC unit in tp top shape.
Go ahead, explore. Find out how to keep your current system in great shape, how to save money without sacrificing comfort, why you may benefit from a new, high efficiency system, and how to keep your indoor air quality at its best.
But, that’s just the beginning. We also offer you peace of mind, ensuring your equipment operates efficiently, affordably, and safely.
Here are the many kinds of air conditioning solutions we can deliver to meet the broad range of our clients’ needs:
Air Conditioning Solutions for All of Our Clients
Quality installation by highly trained professionals insures top performance of your equipment. Whether it’s a single family home, multi-unit condominium or office/retail space, Apollo Beach Air has the expertise to handle all your needs. New construction, replacement, or renovations — we’re the one for you.
We offer full service on all makes and models. We are an authorized dealer and warranty provider for all the top manufacturers and back our work with our own guarantee. With preventative maintenance agreements, extended warranty contracts for all of the major manufacturers or evening and week ends at no additional cost, Apollo beach Air will keep you cool. Customer service is more than an expression, it’s how we’ve stayed in business for nearly 20 years.
We help you save money on your energy bills. We provide leading edge AC solutions. And, we help deliver relief to those with allergies and many others concerned with the quality of the air they breathe.
How do Air Conditioners Work?
Here is a simple explanation of how an air conditioning system works. Call us at (813)645-0381 for air conditioning repair, maintenance and installation.
An air conditioning or heat pump compressor which compresses low pressure refrigerant gas into a high pressure, high temperature gas. Usually the compressor is in the outdoor portion of an air conditioning or heat pump system. The compressor is basically a high pressure pump driven by an electric motor. The air conditioning compressor is usually packaged in the outdoor compressor/condenser unit illustrated by our page top drawing
.A condenser or condensing unit: typically a condensing coil inside which high temperature high pressure refrigerant gas flows, and over which a fan blows air to cool the refrigerant gas back to a liquid state (thus transferring heat from the refrigerant gas to the air being blown by the fan). The condenser unit is basically a coil of finned tubing and a fan to blow air across the coil. Usually the condenser unit is in the outdoor portion of an air conditioning system, often packaged along with the compressor motor discussed above. The change of state of the refrigerant, from hot high pressure gas to a liquid releases heat, including heat collected inside the building to the outdoors.
- A metering device which dispenses liquid refrigerant into an evaporator coil. The metering device may be simply a thin section of tubing (a capillary or “cap” tube) or it may be a bit more sophisticated thermostatic expansion valve (TEV) which includes a temperature sensing control that can open and shut the device against refrigerant flow.
- An evaporator coil or cooling coil: typically the cooling coil is a section of finned tubing (it looks a lot like a car radiator) into which liquid refrigerant is metered and permitted to evaporate from liquid to gas state inside the coil. This state change of the refrigerant, from liquid to gas, absorbs heat, cooling the evaporator coil surface and thus cooling indoor air blown across the cooling coil. Usually the cooling coil is located inside the air handler.
- An air handler and blower unit which provides a fan to blow building air across or through the evaporator coil. The air handler blower fan unit moves building air across the evaporator coil surface in order to condition building air by cooling it (and thus also by removing moisture from the cooled air).
- A duct system which distributes conditioned air from the air handler in to the occupied space (supply ducts), and which takes air from the occupied space and returns it to the cooling system air handler.
- Air conditioner controls and features, which include a room thermostat, electrical switches, fuses or circuit breakers, condensate handling system, and air filters.
In Apollo Beach Call (813) 645-0381 for service for repair.
In Sun City Call (813)649-0681 for service for repair.
In Riverview call (813)645-1099 for service for repair.
In Bloomingdale/Brandon call (813)645-1099 for repair
Posted in Sun City Center, riverview fl, ruskin fl, air-conditioning
Not sure if you should repair or replace?
Deciding when it’s time to repair or repace your heating and cooling system can be difficult. As with a car or any other mechanical system, there are many factors to consider, including the age and condition of the equipment.
Even if your older system still seems to be running smoothly, you might consider investing in a new model, especially if your system is more than 10 years old. That’s because a higher-efficiency system can significantly reduce your energy bills. As an added benefit, it can enhance the comfort and quality of your home’s air.
On top of all this, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're doing your part to protect the environment. The less energy your system uses the lower demands on power plants, which means less pollution. Innovations like the new, U.S. EPA-approved R410A refrigerant can also benefit the global environment.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency offers a checklist to help you decide whether you should replace your current system or invest in a new one. Whatever you decide, you can count on your local Lennox dealer to meet and exceed your expectations.
Apollo Beach Air Serving the Southshore Area
Apollo Beach Air-Sun City
4846 Sun City Center Blvd #229
Sun City Center, FL 33572
Apollo Beach Air-Riverview
11705 Boyett Rd #431
Riverview, FL 33569
Apollo Beach Air-Apollo Beach
1312 Apollo Beach Blvd Suite N
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Apollo Beach Air-Bloomingdale
809 E Bloomingdale Ave
Bloomingdale, FL 33511
Ready to service all your Air conditioning and heating repairs, instalation and maintenance needs.
Proudly serving the Apollo Beach Florida, Riverview Florida, Sun City Center Florida, Ruskin Florida, Bloomingdale Florida and Greater Brandon areas.
Ready to service all your Air conditioning and heating repair, instalation and maintenance needs.
Proudly serving the Apollo Beach Florida, Riverview Florida, Sun City Center Florida, Ruskin Florida,Bloomingdale Florida and Greater Brandon areas.